Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Official GuuzakaTube Channel Trailer

GuuzakaTube                                                                                                   2017-11-01


Yes, oh yes! I did it. I have created the trailer for my channel! So here, I will solely dedicate this short entry to it. While this channel has been on YouTube 7 years going on 8 in two months, it wasn't rebranded until last year on the 1st of November. What's so special about this? Why exactly should you care? Because it represents a lot of special things. Though I've mentioned much of the details behind this channel in the entry for "Name Change" and possibly another one, I'll reiterate the main points here: though a small, low-traffic place, YouTube was something that I began to take more seriously last year, so I decided to go with a more recognizable theme. With that, quality was also a big focus. Yeah, some of you might be very skeptical about the quality part, but believe you me, if you go back to videos of the older days, and then look at the ones present, you'll see what I'm talking about. ☠

So onto the video itself! This is not the fanciest, most sophisticated intro ever, nor was it intended to be. I kept it short, fairly simple, yet good enough to make you want to watch the whole trailer. I gave myself a span of 8 hours to get it done, so this will explain why it might not be as "fine" or "refined" as some are used to. Now I'm making it sound as if it's really shoddy, but it isn't at all! If you're reading this before watching the video, you really ought to give it a watch, because you know what? You might actually really like it! Well, I guess that does it for the one year anniversary special for the channel. Keep watching if you like the variable, quirky nature of my channel.

Growing, experimenting and continuing to head forwards.✅



No comments:

Post a Comment