Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November 29th Entry: Month Nearly Finished

GuuzakaTube                                                                                                   2017-11-29


November 29th Entry: Month Nearly Finished

Another one of those entries where I had a hard time coming up with the title. I probably could have just called it "Entry of the Duke" since the video on the school will most likely be the one to get the most views in this week's upload batch. Who knows. The other two videos might surprise me. Either way, it's almost the last day of November, so I just went with that. Is there anything special set for today? No, not that I know of. Maybe for some of you, there might be a special celebration of the sort, but not for me! Now let us discuss the three latest videos! 📸

Ok, for real though: who is the Duke of Cambridge? Oh wait -- Prince William! Well, that should have been obvious shouldn't it? I mean, I obviously knew he was some royal price, but I'm not familiar with all the other terms that they label them with, so that's just that. Should we talk about the shenanigans that took place in the November 15th Entry: Bowmanville Though? 😳😵😬😰 Actually, wait, it's better off left unsaid! 🤣 Really, it is! Anyways, my trip here was fairly interesting actually. I walked through a small portion of King Street in Bowmanville, before making my up north towards this area and passed through Vincent Massey Public School - Bowmanville. Though compact-looking in size, I hear that the school is actually large inside, and boasts 3 full floors. When the commenters arrive, I may ask one of them about this. Markings! This school was not short of markings on its pavement. The "IT'S YOUR CHOICE" marking was the one that I found most interesting, since I've never seen it at other places to date. It's usually just numbers, hop scotch, and other things. Pretty neat. Was also glad it did not remain entirely cloudy that day!😅🌞

Too bad you do not actually get to see me racing on the tracks shown above!😰 The only actual races that took place were the ones with the SRT Challenger and Lamborghini Gallardo. There was supposed to be a recorded race with the McLaren P1, but it turned out too miserable so it was omitted. 😭 Funnily, I actually almost forgot to write this entry Asphalt 8! 😅 It wasn't till when I was writing the other ramblings section, when I noticed this. The title is rather plain and boring, but didn't know what else to call it. It was mainly about me maxing more cars and discussing my progress, so I guess I could have named it something along the lines of that, but didn't. Some racing took place this time, but the drift race was very awkward... probably should refrain from recording drift races, until when somebody builds a screen recording application for Window Mobile 10. Unfortunately, it feels like I'll see Santa Claus this year before that actually happens! 🤣😁😂😅😭😒😖😕 Yeah, funny and sad at the same time! But it is what is, so I have to make do with it. Wait, there is one thing I can do to make the videos a little better: change the lights! I'm thinking of going with lights that emit bright white light, as opposed to the current lights that have a more yellow tinge to them.💡


FINALLY! No more running out of storage on the road! Wish I bought this the day I bought my Nokia Lumia 1520! Would have saved me a lot of troubles, but at the same time, I'm also glad I waited till Black Friday to get a nice discount. 😎👑🏆🎯 Yes! Now if you've watched the video, you'll know that there was originally supposed to be an unboxing segment, but that literally did not show up! 😵 If you're confused, I'll reiterate: I clearly filmed myself unboxing the Samsung EVO Plus 64GB, but yet the video did not show anything but the blank desk! 😨 "Uh, are you sure everything was in the frame?" Some of you might ask. The answer to that question is yes 100%. I have never ever seen anything like this! Of all the weird things I've seen smartphone cameras do over the years, this is by far one of the most enigmatic things my eyes have witnessed... Well, I didn't want to have no video at all, so I just resorted to actually testing the card by recording myself playing good ol' Pac-Man on my BlackBerry Q10. That video turned out fine, thankfully, but how will the card do outdoors? Especially with high paced subjects like moving cars? Time will tell hopefully soon! 🌠


Man, there was supposed to be a 4th video in this batch, but thanks to storage problems, it couldn't happen. Thankfully, that should no longer be an issue thanks to my purchase I discussed above! Not 100% sure if I'm going to get the chance to do outdoor videos this weekend, but we'll see. I'll try and get started on that commentary I mentioned last time, so we can see it on the channel for early December. By "early December" I talking like sometime between 4-8. I'd also like to do 2 gaming videos. Oh yes, and because "Tis the Season" I should upload some instrumental Christmas Carols occasionally. 🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment