Monday, October 9, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017 Entry

GuuzakaTube                                                                                                   2017-10-09

Thanksgiving 2017 Entry🍂🌽🍎

Wow! Is there any point about writing a Thanksgiving entry in the night, when everybody's probably already passed out from all the turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, corn, apples, cranberry sauce, camels or whatever you all may have possibly ate? I don't know, but I wanted to get it done earlier, but couldn't because I was busy, so I'm doing it now. Well, there's not really much I have to admittedly say, so this entry will be very short. I had a good time with relatives, and of course spent some time outdoors as well. And you know what happened outdoors? Come on, it's obvious: I filmed some places in a region I've never filmed before! Yeah, exciting eh? Well, as I promised to myself from the September 29th Entry: The Upload Chaos, my focus will be on editing all the older videos I have sitting on my computer, and getting their posts up before dealing with newer videos. So you probably won't see the videos from this region, likely until two weeks from now. It's nothing overly exciting, but still something fresh and different from the usual Durham Region and Torontonian places I normally do.

Do you know where this is? Hint: both photos in this blog were taken in the same city.

No comments:

Post a Comment