Thursday, July 27, 2017

July 27th Entry

GuuzakaTube                                                                                                              07/27/17

July 27th Entry

Most bloggers very likely type directly onto their platform of choice when creating posts. For me, I usually like to type it into a word file and then transfer it onto Blogger. Why? More controls and options. If you've seen how weird last week's entry looks, you'll know why I was forced to type directly onto Blogger for the 1st time. Not sure if it's been fixed, but I can't bother taking risks right now, especially when I realize that people are actually reading this and will be seriously confused and lost with the text mishaps. I guess one advantage of direct typing is the fact that I can immediately hyperlink things and post images more directly. Alright, that's enough of my boring, crazy rambling about these text issues so let us now proceed onto discussing the videos that have been uploaded today!😅 Wait, I can use emojis with this method?! Hmmmm, if these show up after I publish this blog, then it's safe to say that I probably won't go back to typing on a word file first! Woot! 🌠🎆🎇✨🎉🎊🌟



Wow! For once I've completed a commentary video in a timely manner! I got this one done in 6 weekdays! I feel so proud and relieved that I did not let this one drag on for weeks like the way I did for some of them in the past. *cough* Have Pickup Trucks Gotten Uglier... While putting together a proper commentary can take a little time, there's no reason for it to be drawn out for weeks because of tardiness. If there was a legitimate reason, then sure. Anyways, not going to bore you with my past irritations of not getting these done within my personal deadlines, so let's just talk about the Dodge Charger and Lucid Air.
Why these two? What do they have in common? They're both American Sedans. High performance sedans! These two aren't your friendly, docile Chevrolet Impala or Toyota Avalon or something. Driving with a speedster in one of these things will make you pee your pants, so make sure you bring an extra pair of panties or boxers if you ever get into one of these on the track!🤣 Truthfully, it wasn't the fact that their sports sedans that inspired me to make this, so what could the reason be?! 🤔




There's just no way I could do a silent version, without making a prompt follow-up version with the original soundtrack. Sure, it's not the most interesting game to begin with, but at the same time the sounds do make it so much more interesting to watch. And of course, you cannot forget about my controversial ever-so-interesting commentary! It's a smooth game, with good graphics. You may or may not find the music annoying, so that's something you'll have to decide for yourself when you try this game.


Both the title and thumbnail of this video tell you everything you need to know about this video: miserable playing! For real though, how could I have played so damn badly?! I know it's been months, but I should't have gotten that bad! Oh yeah, and speaking of the title, I apparently didn't realize that I've spelt "extremely" as "exremely" until now. Wow. And to think the gameplay was the only fail about this video. As painful as it was to get wrecked so much, it was highly amusing when editing time came, and I had to go back and listen to myself hilariously complain about my abysmal driving. Watching the wrecks on the big screen was even funnier. What do you say? Facepalm's worthy or good entertainment? Watch the video and leave a comment on that. 🏁


Yes! Flappy games! Who still plays these types of games? I do. It's another one of those type of videos that I used to upload frequently, but haven't done so for a while. Finally, I've done an upload with a hilarious variant that involves a roasted turkey flapping or "twerking" as they put it! 🙃🦃 In all honesty, it's just a cooked bird flapping its wings, so don't be put off of the idea of playing this game if you were worried that would have actually been turkey shaking its booty to some reggae or hardcore something. It isn't. Or maybe you were hoping that it would be? Would truly be something funny, wouldn't it?
In this screen shot, I was able to capture the people hidden in the background, during the rapid flash frame.

Can't believe I went ahead with this crazy(?) idea, but I'm glad I did. What exactly inspired me to do this? Not exactly sure. It was just one of those ideas that comes to you on the whim, so it looks like I decided to go ahead and actually do this. Well, it isn't entirely random to tell the truth. After doing a "failed" session of Asphalt 8 with the video above, I wanted to do another proper session afterwards. I also had video game music on my mind, so I combined the two ideas together to create this project. Recording the clean runs for each race was the worst part, as this was tedious, but I pulled through and got it done. Editing them and adjusting each song's length to fit the races took a few hours, but it went through. It was great listening to all these pieces! Oh, and speaking of them⬇⬇⬇
Spyro 1 - Wizard Peak
Spyro 3 - Year of the Dragon - Icy Peak
Banjo-Tooie – Racin' With Mary
Banjo-Tooie – Hailfire Peaks (Icy Side)
Banjo-Tooie – Hailfire Peaks Chilli Billi & Chilly Willy
Super Mario Sunshine - Sirena Beach
Super Mario 64 - Dire, Dire Docks
Mario Kart 8 - Bone Dry Dunes
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - Ripple Star
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - 0² Battle
Pokemon Sun & Moon - Solgaleo & Lunala Battle
Pokemon Sun & Moon - Lusamine Battle
Which one did you like the most? Be sure to tell me in the poll and comments!

Fun fact #1 There was originally supposed to be 10 tracks for this video

Fun fact #2 The Class C race in Iceland Reverse was completed originally as a "replacement" for Iceland Season 8 with the Lamborghinis when I wanted to give up on that track. The determined side of me said "No. You're completing this." And so it was done after all.

Fun Fact #3 Instead of doing 11, I though that I might as well make it 12, so I raced in Nevada with the W Motors Lykan HyperSport as the extra race to finally bring it to 12. So as you can see, these facts all tie in with one another as to how it ended up being 12 instead of 10.

Fun Fact #4 I almost forgot to mention this one! The Tokyo race for the Lunala Battle was originally going to involve the Class D cars, but I decided to go for the Season 8 race with the Class A cars. Why? It pays more credits and the presence of the super cars in a dark environment made it a more fitting track for this theme.

 


Feels great to finally get more games and commentaries onto the channel. After much time of doing mostly outdoors videos, it was time to pay attention to other categories my channel is supposed to focus on: commentating and gaming. Didn't get to do as much commentaries as I'd like to. I was hoping I could have done at least 3, but at least I did one and finished it timely too. What will be coming next? Not 100% sure, but I did actually type up some ideas that came to mind, so you may possibly see 2-5 videos of something next week. August? I have some things planned for that month. 🤔❓😁 Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment