Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day 2017

GuuzakaTube 06.18.17

Father's Day 2017

That's right. It's Father's Day for us here in Canada! Though Father's Day is celebrated in over 40 countries around the wold, the date of celebration actually varies, with some countries not even considering it a public holiday. Nonetheless, it's pretty cool to have a day that recognizes the male parental figure, as there is for the female parental figure. Now I know: some of you don't have good fathers, or maybe d o not have a father that is presently alive, but do not fret, be angry, sad or bitter about this day. Instead, take the time to focus on something more positive and enjoyable like going outdoors, hanging out with friends, playing with your cat, macaw – something! You know what your hobbies and enjoyable activities are, so stick with that. What am I doing for Father's Day? Well, nothing special admittedly. My father lives abroad, so I can't spend physical time with him, but I was still able to speak with him and wish him a Happy Father's Day. I also sent him a fine Italian suit, LG V20, Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design, Antonio Stradivari viola, golden razor, case of work tools, silver mug, Armani sunglasses, 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS, Nike Air Forces, and—ok, ok! We all know by now that none of this actually happened. Just me being... well... fill in the blanks!

For real though: what in the universe happened?! Well, as you can see from the recent uploads on the channel, there are 8 new videos on the channel! Yeah. As you can imagine, editing all of those took a lot of time, especially Have Pickup Trucks Gotten Uglier?” and “Ontario Hyundai (Whitby) [Immaturity]”. If you've been reading for a while, you'll know that I've been complaining and beating on myself for at least a month and half over this “late as hell” commentary, so I finally got down to it and got it done. FINALLY! My professional whipper has done a good job last week at fiercely whipping out all the tardiness, slackness, and procrastination out of me to get these videos done! Still, the timing and deadlines could have been better to allow for the entries to happen, but oh well. There's only so much whipping and work that can be done during the weekdays. I'll get the entries typed up for them on Monday, and try to make it the last time that I end up failing to get the entries before the weekend. I know, I know, I'm self-lecturing yet again, but I seriously need to be better with completions and deadlines. Consistency is key.

Sorry


Sorry for what?” You might ask. The Mother's Day 2017 entry. Why am I apologizing for this? Because it did not live up to it's name and “hype”. When I initially posted the picture on Instagram with those wonderful flowers and “Mother's Day” and blog post in the title, it surely got a lot of people to like the photo and made it my most read blog entry, and still is to date. Thing is, it hardly talked about Mother's Day, meaning that I felt this was more honestly like clickbait! GASP! As you'll know from my videos' titles and thumbnails on my channel, I do not use the obnoxious clickbait titles that you see 97% of YouTubers using. I hate clickbait! What you see is what you get on my channel. That's the way the Mother's Day post should have been. Yes, it wasn't even originally intended for Mother's Day, but if it ended up being uploaded on Mother's Day, and had all those lovely flowers, then I should have made more of an effort to make it worthy of such a title. As you can see with this Father's Day 2017 post, I actually made it relevant so that you will not feel duped or disappointed. Now I know nobody complained about it, but still. We can all agree that thumbnails and titles for videos, blog posts, magazines and what not, ought to actually live up to their cover! Clickbait is disgusting, shameful, desperate and dishonest!

No comments:

Post a Comment