Thursday, March 2, 2017

February 28, 2017 Upload

GuuzakaTube 03/02/17

February 28, 2017 Upload

I was initially going to hold off writing this post until Friday, but because it's highly unlikely that I'm going to complete the other video that I'm working on by that date, I've decided to go ahead and write this solo entry for the video, Oshawan Chevrolet and Cadillac Dealership [Immaturity]. Let's discuss it!

It's been a long time since I've done a night shoot, and I was feeling very interested in doing a dealership video, so mixed the two ideas together and visited the Ontario Motor Sales, Chevrolet & Cadillac dealership located in Oshawa. I was nervous about how the filming would go, and how the video would turn out. Exploring and filming turned out to be great! It was very quiet, virtually vacant and the night scenery was definitely a contrasting difference to that of the dealership videos I've done in 2016. There were no Corvettes or red Escalades, but whatever. There were Cadillac Escalades as you've seen on the video, but no red ones. By the time I came to re-watch and edit the video, it unfortunately turned out to be very shaky, grainy and “illusionary”. I put an “ATA1201058-Like” excuses slide in the beginning to warn people about the shortcomings, but even then, I honestly don't think it turned out that bad. Certainly not stellar, but not death awful. Maybe the hilarious edits will make up for it? Who knows! Most people aren't aware of the video's existence yet, because I haven't posted it on my Twitter and Instagram at the time I'm writing this. That said, I will be posting it right after finish, polish and upload this entry to my blog, so we'll see how that affects the views. Oh yes, it should also be worth mentioning that the camera settings on the BlackBerry device I used were Auto Scene + HDR. Would I have been better off using Night Scene only? Night Scene + HDR? Or would I have to use my 3rd party application to get even finer settings? I'll continue to experiment and see what ultimately works best.




So as you may know, if you've been reading the other entries, is that I've been wanting to put up some commentary and gaming videos on the channel for a while for now. I've been throwing up plenty of outdoor videos, but nil for games and commentaries. Not too worried about getting gaming videos, but I want to have another commentary video in place soon. I've finally started working on one the on 28th. Yay! Went great and made decent progress. Unfortunately, I didn't get to work on it all on the 1st, due to “things”. March 2nd is here, and yet again something comes up. Great. As results of these things that have hindered the progress, it's the very reason why I had to just go ahead and upload the dealership video on its own, and discuss it solo for this week. I should be able to hopefully get some work done later and tomorrow, so I can hopefully release it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment