Affiliate Links Disclosure
👉🏾This blog post may contain affiliate links. When you click and purchase something from within these links, I may earn a small percentage of that sale. 💲 This is done at no extra expense to you. Guuzaka is not an official salesmen of these vendors. Therefore, any potential product problems and other technicalities must be dealt with through official staff of the online shop.
Weird, Ominous Title
"What kind of cryptic title is that?" you must be wondering. I am wondering the same thing, too. Why did I choose such an unimaginative title after such a long weblog absence? 🤨 Should I not choose something more eye-catching? Probably. I probably should. So. Eh. Yeah. I guess we are wondering about the elephant girl in my bedroom right? 🐘 Yes, there is a giantess masquerading as an elephant in my bedroom! 🤥 Oh noes! How da hell do I get this freak out of my bedroom?! 😱 Gotcha! 😜 That sure spiked your eyes, eh? Good. Now we can continue along this conversation.
The Great 2026 Guuzakan Drought
I know, I know. The 2020s has seen gravely, record-breaking bouts of unproductivity periods. 🥀 Disappointing. But fear not! For the brands are going nowhere. 😌 They may have had their droughts, but they are not empty shouts. I cannot promise any deadlines, but between now and an unspecified time, I am working to refamiliarise myself with where exactly I left off, updating myself with platform changes, and other things. 1 of which I learned is how YouTube plans to move the goalpost for monetisation. 🙃 Anything to make money off of people for as long as possible without actually paying them. And reasons like this are exactly why it is so important to have multiple streams of income. As well as not tying your identity to 1 platform. Obvious enough to many, but nevertheless remains an important reminder.
There does not seem to be too much that has drastically changed on Reddit, YouTube, Bluesky, and Instagram from a surface level. Well, Instagram actually has a lot of tidbits I have never delved deep into, so I will have to get around to those soon. Out of all of the mentioned, Reddit and Bluesky definitely nothing major. YouTube does not look too different thus far, but I still have some investigating to do. 🔍
Viewers Apparently Still There
I can see that even in the midst of these brutally long absences, the subscriber count is still going up, albeit, predictably very slowly. 🤯 Thank you for still believing in my brands, and understanding that they will eventually return to consistency. 🙏🏾
No comments:
Post a Comment